Cosy nights in and hot chocolate go hand in hand. But how would you feel about replacing your pre-dinner cocktail with a steaming chocktail? For those of you who may not know, a chocktail is simply a classic hot chocolate, topped with fluffy whipped cream, but with the added extra of a little liqueur. Okay so perhaps a little rich for every day, but with the festive season well on it’s way, there seems no better time to indulge.
- Cadbury’s Hot Chocolate or if you’re feeling fancy you could always make your own (recipe here)
- Tesco Finest Salted Caramel Liqueur
- Squirty or whipped cream
- Salted Caramel Crunch
Then it’s simply a case of making the hot chocolate…
- Combine your hot chocolate powder with water as per pack instructions
- Add a shot (or two) of the salted caramel liqueur
- Top with a big swirl of whipped cream
- Then finally sprinkle on your salted caramel topping or a little grated milk chocolate
Tesco Finest Salted Caramel Liqueur makes the perfect addition to your after dinner coffee, or on top of ice cream or simply in a glass with a couple of ice cubes. It’s currently on offer at just £8, so i’d highly recommend picking yourself up a bottle or two before they completely sell out!